Monday, July 6, 2020

Plans are DONE!

Just a couple of quick posts since I'm on my way out the door.

I FINALLY finished the plans that mark out specific areas for specific purposes, so now I know where I can make changes or store materials.  YAY!

Here are the different areas.  The 6 brown squares are for material delivery (wood chips, compost, etc).  They're positioned so that a big truck wouldn't have to drive on anything but the drivable path in order to back up a little to dump in the specified locations.


And here are the plans.  Though, you really need to use Expression Design to see the names of individual plants.  I know what they are, mostly.  Like, in the Food Forest, the two halves are mirror images, and they each contain a walnut-apple super guild (as per Gaia's Garden).  The fedges will be hawthorne/hazel based.

For a set of tutorials about using Expression Design to make a garden design, see https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgoGJHEZoVjfo5hvn7WRXLxXEbMoNBvXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment