Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sown: Peppers and Eggplant

In the top-floor bathroom skylight, the temperature gets pretty high.  If the sun is out, it can get above 90 degrees F.

On 3/8/2020, I sowed seeds in one 6-block for each of the seeds, and then again today in the second 6-block (3/12/2020).  
On 3/10, I pulled them down to check on the moisture, and my hand slipped.  This is after half of the mess was cleaned up.  :(
I really need to make my pulley system.

I'm worried about the compost I'm using from Bailey's (less than 2 miles away).  They double-ferment and double-screen it.  It should be top-quality stuff.  But there are so few worms.  And look at the tar-like substance that's left on your fingers after messing with it.  What is that?!?
Here's how they look on 3/20.  Not so good.  
Gonna get some more Renee's pepper seed if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment